Sunday, December 28, 2008

I want to give a huge unofficial thank-you to the entire Holy Trinity community, all of the clergy, and all of our friends and family who were at services this past week both in body and in spirit... I know a lot of you wanted to be there but couldn't make it - I still thank you for your support!! It was so beautiful to see so many different people all brought together in the same place and feeling the same thing - as it was said so many times this week, that's what my dad was all about, and I'm sure he is just beaming to see it :)


If anyone missed the obituary in the Post-Gazette paper, here's the link:



From the Binghamton Press & Sun-Bulletin:



Please note the addition of visitation hours on Monday night... we will be driving up tomorrow from Pittsburgh so take it easy on us - it will be a long day :)

2 comments:

  1. Our continued thoughts and prayers surround the Sedor family.
    Jack & Jennie LeViere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eileen, Give me a call any time. We are continually praying for you.
    Jennie L.

    ReplyDelete